Monday, February 4, 2013

Frustration...Is not even the word to describe it

I have started working out again. I eat under or right around my 1800 calories a day, and try to stay  within a healthy life style of eating healthy not just eating all carbs or all fats all day. Low and behold, all I lose is a .2 pounds, or better yet, gain 2 pounds. That is my favorite! I do not think frustration is the word to describe weight loss. I am not sure why losing these few pounds I gained is so hard. Why is getting out of the 300's so flipping hard? I have been stuck here since September? It just gets to you mentally. Don't get me wrong, I am mentally into this. I want to lose weight, I am actually wanting to work out and eat right and be healthy, but why is my body not cooperating. I can once again see why someone could and would quit! I guess today is a new day of a new week and and all I can do is keep on keeping on, and so can you...Good luck:)

No comments:

Post a Comment