Here is a picture from January and the 2nd is from tonight dec 31, 2012
Monday, December 31, 2012
Its that time of year...Again
I guess I need to say I will see you all next year. I am not sure if anyone even reads this crap I write! I am hearing about all these new years resolutions on the TV tonight and have seen 8394723847324897329 commercials for different weight loss products and programs and all I can think of is the majority of the people joining these programs, and buying into this stuff will fail within 3 weeks. How horrible is that thinking? OH well, its the truth! Most guys see such a huge influx of people within the first few weeks of the year and by February they are all gone. I do not have the answer to what keeps people going, and what keeps people to go to the next year on the resolutions they make. I find that for me personally I really had to make a mental change and really had to want to change. There was a mental change there that was not there before. So here we are on December 31, 2012 about to embark on a bunch of empty resolutions and I have no way of helping you other than maybe some inspiration. Here is a picture of me from December of 2011- December 2012. I am sorry I don't have the answers. Just keep on keeping on and do not try to do too much at one time. That is the biggest thing I can say. Do not go to the gym for 3 hours every day this week or next, it wont work. Just start out a little bit, cut out one thing. Good luck!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

.jpeg)
No comments:
Post a Comment