Thursday, July 12, 2012

Mental plateau

So for the past few weeks I've seriously hit the worst mental plateau. I am curious if mental plateau comes first or the physical plateau, or did they both creep upon me together?
My body has not been cooperating, so mentally I gave up, which is not a good combination. I found out that I was having surgery in a few weeks which did not help with all this mess. I honestly stopped writing down my stuff and my eating whatever I wanted. I wish the scale would move, but one day it will. I just started back on it again doing right by what I'm eating, writing it all down, and I'm still working out with my trainer.
Having a trainer is great for my motivation. Keeps me in the gym 5 days a week whether I feel like it or not. I generally seem to feel better afterwards, whether I do before or not. Here's to another week to weight loss... Here is a picture of me in the same shirt from April in the first one till July in the 2nd

No comments:

Post a Comment