I have been down in tn visiting family and it's been a wonderful time! I have had issues finding places I can eat that are low fat/healthy and dairy free. Sometimes when I'm outta town I just want to assure I won't be getting something I'm allergic to. I am so
thank for subway!!!! I go Wednesday back to my awesome bariatric doctor and I really hope that I have lost some because I am so close to my second bead for my bracelet!!!! I was given some pictures of the lady I was named after my great grandmother she's so pretty :) here's some pictures of me and my new skirt that didn't fit a few weeks ago
I wouldn't haven't been able to do this even a year ago to go on top of look out mountain and enjoy life...how much life have I missed out on?
Just some pictures of me in a new skirt I could not fit into a few weeks ago how exciting!!! Oh and I love fashion bug's junior plus shirt's!
The Delta Queen
The Lady I was Named after



No comments:
Post a Comment