I got these at the end of last summer from Catherine's on clearance 4x they were a bit big but not this big had to get rid of them...my new 3x are now too big too oops
Tuesday, April 10, 2012
Goodbye 340's!!!!
OK I am 1 pound away from losing 30 pounds since January 1st this year. I am so so so close I can taste it. I feel like all I have been doing for the past week and a half is getting rid of water weight from vacation. I have my new bead bought because I had kohl's cash that was going to expire and a good sale. I cant believe I am in the 330s how crazy is that? I feel so proud of myself honestly. This journey is no where close to being over but I feel like we are well on our way. The thing that amazes me is the amount of weight I have to lose now is 139 yay!!! My new clothes are too big on me now and I am going to have to start getting new clothing again soon, at least bottoms.
I got these at the end of last summer from Catherine's on clearance 4x they were a bit big but not this big had to get rid of them...my new 3x are now too big too oops
I got these at the end of last summer from Catherine's on clearance 4x they were a bit big but not this big had to get rid of them...my new 3x are now too big too oops
Labels:
20 pound weight loss,
330s,
april weight loss,
bariatric,
catherine's,
Fat to skinny,
fat wont get me down,
forsaking the fat
Location:
Indianapolis, IN, USA
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment