Saturday, August 18, 2012

The Magic Dust

Weight loss sucks! It is super hard, time consuming, it is overwhelming, and about 20 other adjectives. I have been hitting many mental blocks at the gym lately, and in life. I am really trying to get my life in order and trying to live life and change it all at the same time.

I have been catching up on my Hulu, Extreme Makeover weight loss edition. The girl who was on the episode I watched yesterday mentioned something to the trainer in the process of the weight loss, I really thought you had some Magic Dust. I feel the same way sometimes as well. I always thought that going on one of these shows, or having a trainer was going to be that 'magic' to change everything. I have learned that Mary is the only thing that has this 'magic'. Weight loss is really is time+effort=results. Nothing magic about that. My trainer keeps telling me that the motivation will come will results. I really am learning how to motivate myself to go to the gym and eating healthy even if I don't feel like it.

I am down to 311, so close to being out of the 310s, out of the 300s...which I have not been out of the 300s since I can even remember. I am really thinking since I was in high school or right after.

Here is a picture of my 50 pound bead :)

Here is a picture of me from early in the year January and to today.


This weeks goal is to get to 30 seconds holding myself on a plank, and doing 30 sets of push ups (girlie style) its going to be a hard week)

No comments:

Post a Comment