First off getting dressed as a fat girl to go out all day is quite the ordeal. 1.You must find clothes that will keep your legs from rubbing, but Not make you look super duper fat. 2. you must find a bra that is comfy but won't let everything go. 3. must wear comfy underwear that won't cause chaffing. 4. must find comfortable shoes so you aren't miserable all day.
My name is Mary, and a flight of stairs brings tears to my eyes.
I went to the state museum today.Walking to the top of the IMAX theater almost killed me. I hate being so fat, makes me wonder what the people behind me on the stairs think. I was able to actually fit in the handicap seat, not sure if it is bigger or not. (that is a big deal for a fat girl) I was sitting in the chairs and I moved too rapidly and I heard a noise...I felt like I broke the chairs, how embarrassing! Oh the joys of being obese! anyways had a fun day. I am pretty sore from walking around.
Well, being in the first week I am getting hungry, and trying to figure out if its OK to eat this or that. The motivation to lose weight is still there...no distractions but I know I am in that new phase of things...
I was able to keep within my calorie range even eating out today. Goodnight world here's to being a few lb's lighter tomorrow than I was last week at this time.
No comments:
Post a Comment